If I could show you how you can become an outrageous success, would you be interested?
You see, human beings are naturally happy when everything negative is removed. It’s like trying to hold a beach ball underwater. As soon as you let go, it pops back up to the surface.
So imagine yourself being a success and all that it brings with it. It feels good, doesn’t it? You can have that, and much more, if you would just let go of the things that hold you back.
- Lack of Vision – The number one thing that holds most people back is lack of vision. You have to get a clear image in your mind’s eye about what success means to you. I’m not talking about having tons of money, five cars, and a huge house somewhere expensive.I’m talking about the life that you truly want to live. Think about how you would feel if you already had all that.In the end all we want is to feel good now.
2. Negative Expectations – We’ve been conditioned to talk negatively to ourselves all day long. Some people don’t believe in affirmations, but they go around telling themselves that they aren’t good enough, that they can’t accomplish anything, and that nothing is worth doing.Try saying those things to yourself right now and see how you feel. Positive expectations will make good things happen.
3. Blame – There’s no one to blame. You alone are responsible for not only the business success you have, but also how much you enjoy life right now. Even if someone did something wrong to you in the past, it doesn’t mean that you have to be mad at them for the rest of your life.The only one suffering from you blaming others is you.
4. Negative Beliefs – Everyone has their own set of negative beliefs. Figure out what yours are and start letting them go. There are a lot of ways out there that you can use to let go your negative beliefs.Many of them work. I personally help people do just this with NLP and sometimes EFT and the results are powerful, but the change starts with you making the decision.The problem is that most people like their negative beliefs, because they have benefits and feel familiar. They haven’t realized that by letting go of these negative beliefs, you can feel even better and become even more successful.
5. Familiarity – Familiarity holds everyone back, because feeling like you’re safe and comfortable is nice, but it ultimately keeps you stuck. And it’s nowhere near as nice as when you take action, face your fears, and build a life that you truly desire.Feeling uncomfortable when you do something new is a part of the game. It’s just a sign that you’re changing and making progress.
6. No Trust – It’s essential that you trust the process. You don’t have to know exactly how you’re going to earn more and become more successful.Your heart already knows where to go. Listen to your heart and follow your highest excitement.Trust yourself, because you are the only one who knows what’s right for you.
7. Lack of Focus – Another big stumbling block that may hold you back from outrageous success is the lack of focus. You have to have smart goals.If you begin a new project or start a new business, you have to put on the blinders and focus on nothing else.I’ve found that the more I focus, the better I do. It’s easy to get distracted and sidetracked, I get that, but if you want success, you have to have laser-sharp focus.
8. Wrong View of Happiness – Happiness doesn’t come from the outside, it comes from the inside.Think about what you truly want when it comes to business success, and ask yourself what that will give you that you wouldn’t otherwise have.Keep asking that question until you reach the end, which is usually peace of mind, happiness, joy, or something like fulfillment.The truth of the matter is that we all want to feel good, and we can feel good right away. You don’t have to get stuff or accomplish things to do so.
9. Settling for Mediocrity – This goes hand in hand with familiarity. It’s easy to settle for mediocrity, because you may have felt that you weren’t good enough up until now.You can change that whenever you want. Success isn’t what you thought it was. It can be fun and enjoyable. Everything we believe is just a map of reality, and the map is never the territory.
10. Passion Procrastination – The most successful people are those who are passionate about what they do. Now, there are people out there that don’t love what they do and are widely successful. The only problem with them is that they kind of hate life.Being successful is not about making a lot of money, it’s about doing what you love, and feeling fulfilled.The funny thing is that when you do something you love and get really good at it, the money tends to follow.
You can become an outrageous success. All you have to do is make the decision today.